Last ten days strategy to crack UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam
The last ten days before the UPSSSC PET 2021 exam are very important as your hard work in the past will yield positive results or not depends on them. The candidates have to be sure of what they should study and how they should research and have the right preparation strategy chalked out for the last ten days. If the candidate doubts the preparation, they should read this article to check whether the practice is on the right track?
UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam: Last ten days Strategy for successful UPSSC PET Exam preparation
The last ten days are crucial and can become a deciding factor for clearing the UPSSSC PET Exam. The candidate needs to take care of the following points to ensure UPSSC PET Exam Preparation becomes successful in the written exam:
- Take care of your Health:Ensure your Health does not go wrong. Even minor fever, constipation, headaches can affect concentration levels. Drink lots of water and have the proper diet to develop mental strength till the date of the exam. Keep regular medicines handy in case you experience any trivial issues for Health in the last ten days.
- Practice for weaker sections:During preparation, the candidates must have realized the more invalid topics which require more attention. The candidate should prepare the list of these sections/ subjects on the piece of paper in order of difficulty level. The list should be affixed on the wall and visited every day to remain focused. Once the candidate feels confident after practice, the practiced topic should cross out from the list. It will help to create a sense of achievement in the mind of the candidate.
- Proper rotation of Subjects:The candidates should ensure they revise the complete syllabus and rotate the subjects to avoid boredom during the last ten days. A good process ensures the candidate’s interest level till the date of the exam. A combination of studying practical and theory subjects back to back helps in this cause.
- Follow a well-constructed Timetable:The candidates should make a timetable that allows all subjects, and the syllabus gets revised before the exam date. Time-table should include backup plans also in case some emergency arises during the last ten days. Time management builds up the pace and helps keep the candidate engaged at all times. The candidate should allot proper time to food and sleep to ensure Health remains intact at all times.
- Solving Previous Years’ papers:Last years’ question papers should be solved as they provide a dress rehearsal before the exam day. The candidate should devote time every day during the previous ten days to solve one previous years’ paper. The candidates’ focus and confidence level increase once they evaluate the results and improve them during the last ten days before the exam.
- Making subject-specific strategies:Most candidates know their strengths and weaknesses in the syllabus while preparing for the exam. The Candidates should practice the weaker knowledge subjects daily to increase the confidence level of the candidate. Even while solving the previous years’ question papers, the candidate should attempt the questions first. The Candidates should quickly analyze the results to alter the strategy in case the candidate still not being able to score well.
7. Making short notes and Underlining Important Texts: The candidates should underline or highlight the important text in the book for better revision. Underline or Highlighting activity helps to locate the vital text quickly. The candidates can also make short notes in their diary or notebook to avoid opening the book and revising the topics every time